If you’ve ever watched the Food Network, you know who Guy Fieri is. One of the network’s most recognizable personalities, the chef is known shows like Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, where he looks for big flavors in little hole-in-the-wall places. A visit from his show can make a huge difference to the business in one of those little restaurants, bringing them national attention and a big increase in business. People love Guy and want to eat what he is eating – and now they can drink what he is drinking, since he is launching a line of Flavortown K-Cups. The name of the line comes from one of Fieri’s signature catch phrases and the coffee is being produced and distributed by Single Cup Coffee. The coffee pods are available in 8 different flavors and will also be sold as a variety pack so that consumers can get a taste of everything. The flavors are:
- Guy’s American Diner Blend: One thing you know about a diner is that they’ve got a great cup o’ joe…so here you go!
- Redwood Roast: Big, bold and strong like the mighty redwoods, this French roast will get your engine started.
- Unleaded Decaf: Full of rich medium roast flavor, just packin’ a little less horsepower.
- Bananas Foster: Sweet banana, caramelized sugar and cinnamon flavors — brings me back to my days as a flambé captain!
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding: All the flavor from my righteous Caramel Apple Bread Pudding stuffed into your mug.
- Chocolate Mint: The rich and creamy taste of chocolate and cool, fresh mint is perfect any time of year.
- Hazelnut Cinnamon Roll: Toasted hazelnut and big cinnamon flavors make this brew dessert in a mug.
- Hot Fudge Brownie: My chocolate on chocolate Hot Fudge Brownie coffee comes to you straight from Flavortown!
This coffee will be rolling out in the next couple of weeks, so Fieri fans and flavored coffee lovers can keep an eye out and pick up a pack.