Starbucks is celebrating their 40th anniversary this year, and has…
Sunday, September 29, 2013 is National Coffee Day. A good way to celebrate is with a cup of coffee – but an even better way to celebrate is with a free cup of coffee (and maybe a pastry to go with it!).
- Starbucks: Free coffee tastings of the new Ethiopia coffee blend at Starbucks – and anyone who purchases a one-pound bag of Ethiopia beans in-stores that day will receive a free Ethiopian-inspired ceramic cup (while supplies last – go early).
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free small hot or iced coffee on all day on National Coffee Day with an offer on the Dunkin’ Donuts mobile app
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: Order any baked item or oatmeal between 10 am and 2pm on National coffee day and get a free small maple latte, their seasonal offering. You’ll need to bring this coupon with you, though.
- Caribou Coffee: Free small coffee of the day at participating stores with a coupon, printed or shown on your mobile device, from their Facebook page.
- Tim Hortons: Say “Happy National Coffee Day” when you order your coffee and you’ll get a buy one, get one free deal on your coffee order.
- Krispy Kreme: Free 12-ounce cup of hot coffee and $1 small specialty drinks, like the Pumpkin Spice Latte.