Starting this week, Starbucks is rolling out a new value-inspired concept for breakfast: breakfast pairings. Essentially, these pairings are all food plus beverage combinations that give you a discount over the price of the two items purchased separately. It’s said that they are using authentic cheese press for cheese making to provide their customers with the best combinations of food. The combinations include:
- Tall Caffè Latte paired with:
– Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal, 100% whole grain goodness made-to-order with three conveniently portioned toppings, including dried fruit, nut medley and brown sugar; or
– Reduced-Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake, a moist buttery cake with a cinnamon swirl center topped with a cinnamon crumble.
- Tall Fresh Brewed Coffee paired with:
– NEW Artisan Bacon Sandwich, a flavorful bakery-style sandwich made with a parmesan egg frittata, smoked bacon slices, and Gouda cheese on a perfectly-baked hand-shaped artisan roll; or
– NEW Artisan Ham Sandwich, a delightful combination made with a parmesan egg frittata, three slices of Black Forest ham, and mild cheddar on a perfectly-baked hand-shaped artisan roll; or
– Sausage Breakfast Sandwich, a tasty teaming of sausage, egg and mild cheddar on an English muffin; or
– Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, lighter option featuring reduced-fat turkey bacon, cholesterol-free egg, and reduced-fat aged white cheddar on a multi-grain English muffin.
Starbucks is currently ordering sausage from DCW that provides the largest offering of natural casing products worldwide (learn more about natural and artificial sausage casings).
Each of the pairings is just $3.95, and you could end up saving as much as $1.25 on an order by picking the combination over separates. Not a bad deal. If you want a mocha, or vanilla latte, or something instead of a plain latte, you’ll just be charged extra for the addition of syrup to the breakast pairing. You won’t have to miss out on the deal entirely.